Embracing the Intimate: Why Small Weddings are So Popular
Weddings are a once-in-a-lifetime moment to proclaim your love to the whole world – or in recent times, just to your nearest and dearest. While grand, large-scale celebrations undeniably have their charm, there’s something to be said for opting for simplicity and embracing smaller, more intimate weddings. At Hearth House Venue, we believe in the magic of micro weddings and are excited to share our thoughts on why smaller weddings can be beneficial to couples, as well as to introduce our special Simply Wed Package! Join us as we explore the advantages of having a small wedding, and how you can create an unforgettable and heartfelt day for you and your close loved ones.
Less Stress, More Enjoyment with Micro Weddings
Planning a huge wedding can be one of the most stressful undertakings of your life, juggling countless details and tending to the needs of a long guest list, from wedding lodging to catering to transportation. Choosing a small wedding means streamlining the guest list and focusing on the essentials that matter most to you and your fiance. A smaller scope makes planning much more manageable.
Imagine actually enjoying the process of organizing your special day! When you book our Simply Wed Package for your micro wedding, we will handle the Day of Coordination and Facility Management so you can relax, be excited, and immerse yourself in your wedding day. With a micro wedding, the focus returns to you, your partner, and your love story, allowing you to savor every moment both leading up to and on your big day rather than trying to accommodate 100 or more people.
Our Simply Wed Package is suited for couples who are looking to say “I do” with a loving crowd of 25 guests or less.You may add up to 20 additional guests for $25 per person. If you schedule your wedding on a Thursday through Monday, you will have to host your wedding within 120 days of booking the venue. Or schedule your wedding at any time when you book a Tuesday or Wednesday at Hearth House Venue.
What the Micro Wedding Package Includes
Our Simply Wed Package is an inclusive bundle to make your micro wedding full of the essentials and easy to plan. Refer to the following list and click here to see the full package details:
- Venue Access 6 Hours: Enough for a 3 hour relaxed or formal Ceremony and Reception plus 2 hours for set up and 1 hour for tear down.
- Ceremony Space: Outside Courtyard, Patio, or Inside Grand Hearth Room
- Reception Space: Inside Grand Hearth Room, Courtyard, or Patio
- Hospitality Rooms (2): A perfect opportunity to relax for a few minutes and prepare for the Ceremony
- Tables & Chairs: Sweetheart Table, 4 Farm Tables, Wooden Crossback Chairs (60′ Round Tables upon request)
- Furnishings: Whisky Barrel Cocktail Tables, Granite Top Serving Carts, Dessert Display Cart, Rolling Bar
- Audio/Visual: Sound System for Digital Playlist, Microphones, 82″ Flat Screen TV/Monitor for Slideshow
- Onsite Host/Event Specialists: We’ll handle the Day of Coordination and Facility Management
- Officiant: If you don’t have an officiant, we’ll provide one for you.
- Catering: Seasonal Savory Charcuterie Board
- Dessert: Choice of Ceremonial Cutting Cake or Cupcakes
- Cake Serving Set: Use of In House Cake Cutting/Serving Set
- Cold Beverage Station: Spa Water and Lemonade
- Quality Disposables: Plates, Cups, Napkins, Utensils
- Table Linens: Choice of Colors
- Decor: Table Centerpieces, Mantel Greenery, Wall Display/Shelf Decor, Table Numbers
- Floral: Alternative Silk Floral bouquet and/or boutonniere
- Required Event Liability Insurance Included
- Full Service: Set up, Tear Down, Trash Removal, Cleaning
If this Simply Wed Package sounds perfect for you and your spouse-to-be, click here to schedule your tour at Hearth House Venue near Colorado Springs today.
Intimacy and Personal Connection at Small Weddings
In a world that often errs on the side of excess, small weddings offer a refreshing return to authenticity and personal connections. A micro wedding provides the space for genuine interactions with your guests, creating an atmosphere filled with warmth and joy. What’s truly magical about intimate celebrations is the opportunity to foster a sense of community and a gathering of people who love and support you, witnessing the beginning of this beautiful chapter in your lives. At Hearth House in Colorado Springs, it is our mission to bring affordable wedding options to every couple as we believe everyone deserves their dream wedding!
Small Weddings Focus More on the Couple
Does an elaborate wedding with white doves and an entire orchestra performing make you feel dizzy? While grand weddings may be someone else’s dream wedding, there are some couples who can do without the frills. Small weddings give more of the attention to the couple rather than the decorations and embellishments. At Hearth House Venue, we love to give couples the opportunity to personalize their big day! Our All Inclusive Package may be better suited for you if you desire to have more creative freedom to decorate our venue for your wedding.
Small weddings tend to be more about the couple saying, “I do,” than how many flowers and dazzling lights can be squeezed into the venue.Our Simply Wed package provides all the decor you could need, but still allows small personal items such as framed photos to personalize your wedding!! This package is focused on a minimalist design and the existing theme of our modern farmhouse wedding venue with little decor to keep the atmosphere focused on you and your betrothed!
Hearth House Venue’s Micro Wedding Package
We developed this exclusive package to cater to couples seeking intimate and unique weddings in Colorado without the expensive price tag. Our Simply Wed micro wedding package includes a beautiful venue, complete planning assistance, and a variety of customizable elements tailored to your vision. Our dedicated team is well-versed in creating memorable, small-scale weddings without sacrificing any of the magic, beauty, and love that every couple deserves on their special day.
The idea of a small wedding might not be for everyone, but for those who value meaningful connections and a stress-free journey, our micro wedding package is a perfect fit. At Hearth House Venue, we are committed to providing an exceptional backdrop for your intimate celebration, a beautiful space where you can create everlasting memories with the people who matter most. So put aside the pressures of planning a large, elaborate event and let your love take center stage, surrounded by those who truly care. After all, as they say, good things come in small packages, and we believe the same to be true for weddings.